Registered NDIS Provider

Rent reviews

What documents do I need for my rent review ?
A Rent Subsidy Application must be accompanied by proof of income for each household member aged 18 years and over. The documents needed to support your...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 11:03 AM
How is my rent calculated?
Your rent is calculated based on your income and entitlement to Commonwealth Rent Assistance (CRA).   The percentage of income payable towards rent is cal...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 10:27 AM
How will I be assessed if I have no income?
Hume will assess people who receive an income that is less than the JobSeeker Payment (or other benefit to which they would otherwise be entitled), as thoug...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 10:26 AM
What do I do if a household member moves out?
If a household member has left your care or is no longer living with you, you must notify Hume within 21 days by completing a new Rent Subsidy Form so your ...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 10:29 AM
Do I need to tell Hume if I have a baby?
Yes.   If you have just had a baby you must notify Hume within 21 days.    You will need to complete an additional occupant request along with a new ren...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 10:34 AM
What is a change of circumstance?
For the purposes of your rent review, a change in circumstances includes, but is not limited to: An adult household member moving into or out of a propert...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 10:34 AM
What do I need for my Affordable Housing lease renewal?
An assessment of your eligibility for the Affordable Housing program, including your household income, must be completed before we invite you to renew your ...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 11:08 AM
Rent Reduction Requests
Rent reduction Request for Absence from dwelling plus one for Financial Hardship as per Rent Policy
Wed, 20 Jan, 2021 at 9:25 AM