You need to let us know if your neighbours or their friends are:


  • causing a nuisance or letting a nuisance happen
  • using their home for illegal activities
  • interfering with your right to live peacefully.


We will look into the problem and try to fix the situation.

If you notice illegal activity please contact:

  • Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or 
  • the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.

You can also access these websites to report a crime online: or


If you feel that you are in danger, call Triple Zero (000) and ask for help.