You need to let us know if your neighbours or their friends are:
- causing a nuisance or letting a nuisance happen
- using their home for illegal activities
- interfering with your right to live peacefully.
We will look into the problem and try to fix the situation.
If you notice illegal activity please contact:
- Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or
- the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.
You can also access these websites to report a crime online:
If you feel that you are in danger, call Triple Zero (000) and ask for help.