At Hume, we have Neighbourhood Officers, Community Development Officers, and Housing Coordinators working in your neighbourhood. 


They are there to help you with any questions you have about your home, issues, with neighbours or if you need some advice or support. 


We work with you and our service partners to manage the areas around our properties and any shared areas within them, to make sure the neighbourhoods are attractive, well maintained and safe places to live in.


Your Neighbourhood Officer will have regular contact with you. They will visit you to make sure that you are doing well in your home and to work with you to fix problems or help you to find another service that can support you or give you advice.