Commonwealth Rent Assistance (CRA) is a non-taxable income supplement payable to eligible people who rent a community housing property. 


Centrelink pensioners, allowance recipients and those receiving more than the base rate of Family Tax Benefit Part A may be eligible for Rent Assistance.


Details of your Rent Assistance entitlement, as calculated by Hume, are noted on your Notice of Rent Assessment.

Click here for more information from Centrelink.