- rent must be paid 14 days in advance, and
- water bill must be paid within 28 days of the invoice date.
Hume offers a range of ways for you to pay your rent.
You can pay using one of these options:
- setting up a direct debit through Centrepay (if this applies to you)
- setting up a direct debit from your bank account
- using your debit card in-person at one of our offices
- transferring your rent to Hume via internet banking
- paying via BPAY
- by money order from the post office.
If you would like to pay your rent or water bill by either
- internet banking or
- at your local bank
you will need our account information:
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account name: Hume Community Housing Association Co. Ltd
Account number: 627 952 830
Don’t forget to include:
- your tenant code and
- what the payment is for i.e. rent or water.
Our BPAY details are:
Our Biller Code is 230-565.
Look for the BPAY logo on your water bill for your reference number.
If you would like to use BPAY for your rent payments, please contact your Customer Account Officer on (02) 9722 4300 for further details.