Registered NDIS Provider

Making changes to my home

What do I do if I need changes due to medical reasons?
Modifications are changes that customers with a disability, or who are ageing, need to make to their home. You may have a medical condition that require...
Wed, 10 May, 2023 at 3:31 PM
What do I do if I want to makes changes to my property?
If you want to make improvements or changes to your home, this is called an alteration. Some of the types of alterations which require approval by Hume ...
Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 1:06 PM