For the purposes of your rent review, a change in circumstances includes, but is not limited to:
- An adult household member moving into or out of a property
- A household member stops or starts work
- A change in a household member’s income from employment
- A change in a household member’s Centrelink income
- Additional income being received from other sources.
Customers who receive a rent subsidy must advise Hume Housing of any change in their income and/or household circumstance within 21 days of the change.