If you have just had a baby, you must notify Hume within 21 days


You will need to complete an additional occupant request along with a new rent subsidy application form detailing the child’s name and date of birth. 


Provide a copy of the baby’s birth certificate and/or blue book.


You must do this even if you have provided a Multiple Consent and Authority Form to Hume, as Centrelink do not automatically tell us about any changes to your income