If a household member has left your care or is no longer living with you, you must notify Hume within 21 days by completing a new Rent Subsidy Form so your rent can be reassessed.


If the household member leaving is aged 18 years and over, the rent subsidy application must be accompanied by two documents showing their new address.


This can include their driver license, a rental lease, bank statements, utility bills or Centrelink Income Statement.  


All remaining household members aged 18 years and over must submit income documents with the new rent subsidy application.