If your repair is urgent we will fix it as soon as possible. You can call (02) 9722 4300 to request an urgent repair.
Urgent repairs include:
- a burst water service
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious floor damage
- the failure or breakdown of any essential services or appliances that have been provided by Hume for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
- the failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- an appliance, fitting or fixture provided by Hume that uses or supplies water and that is broken in a way that causes a substantial amount of water being wasted
- any fault or damage that makes the home unsafe or insecure
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase
- significant security threats to the premises and people.
We encourage you to have property content insurance as this will protect you from the cost of expensive repairs and replacement of goods if there is damage to the property.