Our customers are the central focus of what we do.
We value our customers and we believe everyone should have the same rights, access to services and opportunities to have their say.
The Tenants' Voice Committee is a group of customers that meet regularly to make sure Hume is always improving the services and support we give customers.
The committee's role is to:
- organise the social club subcommittee and manage events for seniors, young people and families each year.
- guide Hume’s policies by sharing their experiences of our services and giving us feedback on what could be improved.
- lead promotions to encourage new customers to take part in our programs.
- support other customers going through the social housing process.
- take part in the NSW Housing Federation Tenants Group by suggesting what services are needed and looking at the best way to do things.