That would be bypassing all the people waiting for housing on the Housing Pathways wait list. 

If you no longer want to live in your property, you would need to complete a Notice of Termination. 

Subletting is a breach of your tenancy agreement (lease).

You receive a subsidised rent based on your circumstances.