If you are going to be away from your property for more than six weeks, you need to let your Neighbourhood Officer or Housing Coordinator know. 

We will need you to complete a Customer Short Leave Request form.

Reasons for being away might include:

  • an extended stay in a hospital or care facility
  • travelling overseas to visit or care for relatives
  • going to jail.

If you wish to give someone consent to exchange information, or act on your behalf, you will also need to complete Customer Consent Form.