If you are going away, you need to fill out a Customer Short Leave Request form and send it to us 14 days before you leave.

This lets us know the dates you will be away and the contact details of a friend or relative who can be called in an emergency.

If you are going away for longer than six weeks, you need to get approval from us. 

If you don't get permission, you may need to give up your property. 

Please speak to your Neighbourhood Officer or Housing Coordinator for more information.