Complete the attached Affordable Housing Application form and return along with the below supporting documents:

  • 2 forms of identification for each household member (adults and children)
  • Current 6 week bank statement for all adults
  • MCA forms for each person earning Centrelink
  • 52 weeks of income evidence (eg, payslips, profit and loss statement)
  • Proof of Australian Citizenship or permanent residency (all adults and children)
  • Personal reference
  • Current tenant ledger.

Speak with our Housing options team on 1800 004 300 (free call) or email



Description automatically generated