Centrepay allows you to make regular payments directly to Hume from your Centrelink payments. 


This is a free service to customers and can be used to pay regular bills, like rent

We can help you set up a Centrepay deduction or you can manage this yourself. 


You can even set up a regular amount to help pay towards your water bills.


Speak with our Customer Accounts team members on (02) 9722 4300 or complete and return the Centrepay Deduction Authority.


Want more information? Check out Centrelink information here